AUTOMOTIVE WINDOW TINT
Solar Gard automotive window film is the investment that improves your driving experience and your vehicle's value! Solar Gard provides the comfort, style and solar protection that keep you driving cooler and looking great in your car. And, you get these other benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Reduces Heat, Glare and Fading
- Improved comfort
- Scratch resistant coating
- Instant custom appearance
- Won't bubble, peel or turn purple-Guaranteed
- Increased privacy
- Safety and security helps keep broken glass together
Solar Gard window films are designed to reject up to 61% of the total solar energy, making your car cooler and reducing the need for air conditioning. Plus, Solar Gard helps cut annoying glare reducing intense bright hot spots on sunny days and blinding headlights at night.
Solar Gard is like sunscreen for your automobile, rejecting up to 99% of all ultraviolet rays. Solar Gard automotive window films shield premature leather, vinyl and fabric discoloration and fading to protect your investment.
Protection from the Sun
Solar Gard shields both UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, there is a direct link between more time spent driving a car and a higher incidence of left-handed skin cancers. Although all types of skin cancer increase with exposure to unprotected skin, particularly common among drivers is a form of melanoma that is caused by cumulative sun exposure rather than the more common form of melanoma that occurs from intense, intermittent sun exposure.
All Solar Gard films come in a wide variety of colors and tints to compliment any car or truck exterior. The darker you go, the more privacy you will have but make sure you check your local tinting laws and adhere to them.
No matter what you drive, Solar Gard automotive window film can give your vehicle a custom look that’s sleek, tasteful and eminently cool. Combine our highest performing products for superior satisfaction and more advanced technologies for unbeatable performance.
Our Performance Series films have industry-leading color stability, unprecedented clarity, and excellent UV and solar heat rejection. They feature the latest technological advances. The very popular Charcoal series are films with warm grey tones and a sleek appearance. They come in a variety of shades that support a wide range of local tint laws.
- Always use fresh clean soft materials to wash and dry your window film surfaces.
- Most glass cleaners will work well, although a good cleaning solution for window film is 1/2 ounce of liquid dish soap added to 1 quart of fresh water.
- A soft cloth or a clean synthetic sponge is recommended for washing the window film followed by another clean soft cloth or soft rubber squeegee for drying.
- To avoid scratching the film, do not use bristle brushes, abrasive scrubbing sponges, or any cleaning materials that may have been contaminated with dirt particles, as is commonly the case when washing interior and exterior windows with the same cleaning materials.
- Some brands of paper towels are coarse enough to put fine scratches in the film, even films with scratch resistant, protective hard coat finish. While these scratches may be too thin to be seen at the beginning, they can damage the polished look of the film over time.
All Panorama products carry a manufacturers warranty and are specific to the type of architectural installation: residential and commercial.
Different films and applications may carry different warranties.